PLEASE SUPPORT US!
The Byng PAC has launched our annual fundraising campaign and we need your help! We are hoping to raise over $50,000 to fund several larger projects including:
- important equipment to finish off the upgrades to the auditorium and weight room,
- upgrades to the computer lab,
- a new mental health space,
- a new welding machine,and
- funding towards the creation of an additional science lab
We are asking families who are able, to please consider making a $100 tax receipted donation through the school cash online link below. Please consider making an investment in our school community – every little bit helps! These funds really do make an incredible difference by providing additional equipment and resources that enhance your child’s learning experience. Just about every department and program benefits from PAC funding which means hundreds of students also benefit.
We sincerely thank all the families who supported the PAC fundraising campaign last year. In the end parents contributed over $35,000! Your incredible generosity went to funding:
- equipment for the new weight room,
- a new multi-purpose tech lab,
- an indigenous garden and living legacy program,
- a large container for the bike mechanic club to house donated bikes and helmets, AND
- the purchase of a major piece of lighting equipment for the auditorium.
All donations must be made through school cash on-line in order to receive a tax receipt. Please visit SchoolCashOnline to donate. Be sure to select “S-LORD BYNG PAC” as the fund destination. In the "Message" field under the section "Message to School Board", you must enter “LORD BYNG PAC”.
Any questions please email email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your support!
Thank you for your support to Lord Byng Secondary School!